Friday, July 6, 2012

Hence Proved (Part 2)...:|






A piece of advice: Before going through this convo kindly click on the link  http://kayblogwala.blogspot.in/2012/03/hence-proved.html or else you’ll feel like watching Matrix Triology without Audio :D



Girl: Hey Honey! (in a very heart melting tone)

Boy:Yes my love, tell me.

Girl: whatcha doing?

Boy: nothing, just cleared another level of the new game I got.

Girl: aah of course.

Boy: so you done for the day?

Girl: naah, not yet got an hour more and then got some free time. For now got a while so thought of
speaking with you.

So, what did you do the entire day?

Boy: day started in the noon, and then did some of the usual stuff went out to get the new awesome
game CD and well spent the next hours playing it, more like killing it( happiness personified with the last
statement)

Girl: that’s a very “you” day. Didn’t you go out somewhere?

Boy: thought of, but then landed up doing what I told you.

Girl: I see!!

Boy: well also I wrote a new piece today.

Girl: you did? Good. Whats it about?

Boy: a telephonic conversation. A little about us, and a little made up (giggle)

Girl: telephonic aaye? Which one? And made up? Definitely. To make it appealing, you’d do that.

Boy: want me to read it out?

Girl:yes sure, go on!!(eagerness in her tone)

Boy: (spends next 15mins reading it out to her)

Girl: no shit, so you think I am a nagging girlfriend? Is it now?

Boy: (silent) no baby, I don’t. ok you know what I am going to delete it. (clicking sound)

Girl: no no no no, I was just pulling your leg. Its fine. Don’t delete it.

Boy: too late now. I already did so.

Girl: oh I know you, you just saying so. You wouldn’t delete your writing. Anyway if you did. Just recover

it back. Now.

Boy: no no I am serious I did delete it. Its gone now. Shift+Del.

Girl: crap. U are nuts. You know I was just kidding.

Boy: I didn’t want to make any point out of that writing, it was just for a gag. Nothing more. I didn’t
mean to offend or upset you Honey.

Girl: of course I know that baby. Is there no way you can recover it back? (really feeling sorry)

Boy: aah, well I think I didn’t blow it completely. I just got it again.

Girl: see, moron. I knew you wouldn’t. just some extra drama, and you write about me being dramatic.
Hmph!!

Boy: oh no, I did delete it. But I checked the recycle bin and apparently I didn’t press Shift+Del, it was
just with the mouse, I deleted. I usually shift delete everything. But since I am talking so got mobile in
one hand and mouse in another. So just the basic delete process I did.

Girl:yeah fine. You know what?

Boy:what?

Girl: I am going to reply to your writing with another writing by me.

Boy: are you? Like a continual conversation?

Girl: correct.

Boy: and what are you going to write about? On how pathetic and sloppy of a boyfriend I am? Right?

Girl: true that, but no I will write about this conversation. The one we are having now. This very
conversation. ( a big teeth showing smile)

Boy: oh no, you wont!

Girl: why not?

Boy: err. Well ok go ahead write it up.

Girl: muaah. And then you can post it in your blog.com. (seemingly happy)

Boy: yes sure, I will. And then I will write a reply to that one, and then you write a reply to that one and
then we shall be the ones who create this awesome internet-telephonic –chat-massacre !! (sounds like a
three year old kid)

Girl: Geez! Ok if you say so.

Now you see, how the nature of a guy can change over just a matter of a single conversation.

Doesn’t matter how strong, how much of a stud, how buffy the guy may be. There is always this one
side of him which we woman always, ALWAYS get it out of them. But sometime the guys forget that its
only cuz of that one woman in their life they let loose of themselves and their feelings. Which definitely
doesn’t make them gay or a puss, but instead makes them loved and cared more.

I believe its ok for a man to let loose of his feelings. And a lot of you women out there will agree on that.
And so will you misters.

PS: this conversation is not at all made up, its how loveable he is!!


The Writer is a Photographer !

 
By: Aarti Pekette 

6 comments:

  1. aww...liked it...the last lines ar to the T...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. आरती की आरती उतारो कबीर, तुम्हारे ब्लॉग जैसे आसमान पर मैडम की पोस्ट चांद बन गई है :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a reason why song covers don't do as good as the original tracks.
    The writer is a photographer? Well, it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what's the part that didnt please you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aarti Pekette. Is she your girl ?

    ReplyDelete