Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hence Proved...:|




*A Telephonic Convo*


Girl: Hey Baby
(With a cute, heart melting tone)

Guy: Yeah..



Girl: Where are you?

Guy: Mount Olympus in Athens, Slaughtering Zeus Immortals…..
(sloppily )



Girl: What What What…?

Guy: Playing Video Game, forgot its 12 in the night…



Girl: Stop being sarcastic OK..

Guy: Me, Sarcastic. Why would I be sarcastic
…(Confused)



Girl: I don’t know, ask yourself

Guy: But I told you what I am doing…





Girl: You wouldn’t understand, chuck it..
Guy: Then make me understand honey…



Girl: Please, don’t pretend to be one romantic caring and concerned
guy. I no longer feel the same closeness in your tone.

Guy: May be because I am sitting some 20,000 Kms away from you
….(Smiling)



Girl: You are being sarcastic again

Guy: Alright, I wouldn’t be sarcastic again…Swear on my PS3
(Finger Crossed)



Girl: *Again* that means you were sarcastic earlier too, I can sense
negative vibes from your side…

Guy: Now, what makes you sense these VIBES…



Girl: My heart says so…

 Guy: You didn’t tell me that you are in talking terms with your
heart. How often?
(Laughing)



Girl:  See, here you go again. Shove your sarcasm up your a**

Guy: Ok fine relax, I wouldn’t throw sarcasm….swear on my BIKE
(Finger Crossed again)



Girl: Oh good lord, now don’t raise your voice, I am telling you

Guy: Did I, did I.


Girl: Now you are, why are you yelling

Guy: Because you are getting intolerable
…(Frustrated)





Girl: I knew this was coming, you aren’t same anymore. You have changed

Guy: How can a fucking guy change overnight
…(Grinning)



Girl: Speak like a sensible human being first and dare you raise your voice…
Guy: My love, My Princess. I am not raising my voice…(high picthed)



Girl: You don`t have to say that so loudly. I am not deaf

Guy: Neither Dumb…
(Fuck Yea)



Girl: I heard what you just said….

Guy: Please, I beg you. Beg you for my life. What do you want
(Crying)



Girl: Just be yourself, Baby

Guy: I am being myself for the past 10 minutes
(Sighing)


Girl:  No, earlier you never would argue with me..

Guy: I am not arguing…



Girl: Shut up. I don’t know why I feel like that you want to dump me…
Guy: Dump you? Holy shit…Where did this shit come from…(Frowning)



Girl: Yes, that’s what you want to do. I know, you have a fetish for
single girls…

Guy: Alright, how can you be so sure about it
..(Straight face)





Girl: I don’t know, I just know..

Guy: How can you know, when you don’t know
…(Straight face, Grinning)



Girl: I don’t know. Stop pissing me off

Guy: Sorry, what should I do now
…(Helpless)



Girl: Nothing, just keep loving me & stay away from your distracting
Video Game..

Guy: OK….Didn’t you say it a little earlier
…(Poker Face)




Girl: No, I like drama. Today I had a craving to tease the shit out of you…

Guy: Means it was Pre planned
….(Rage face)



Girl: Yes..!
Guy: *Emotionally* you wasted 30 minutes, spent US$ 10 and made me
feel like “Why I am living on this planet, what I am, Why I am here”
for your BULLSHIT, IDIOTIC CRAVING…… Why, please tell me why..



Girl: Because I Love you, I knew you wouldn’t get mad at me.

Guy: Really, how much do you love me?
(Smartly)



Girl: How much do you think…

Guy: Well, a lot of course. I know you wouldn’t kick me if I commit
the greatest sin in this whole universe..(
Secret Smile)



Girl: Exactly, my love

Guy: & I know it too that your love will be intact if I tell you that
throughout our conversation I played Video Game….(Trolol)



Girl: You Shit face.  Bye. Dare you call me ever…
*She disconnected the phone*



As much as you enjoyed reading this mindless, senseless, aimless
conversation, I so hated being a part of this…..(Though I secretly
cherished the tit bits)


But the reason being I type this out here is to tell you one thing.



Beware of Women; they can over shadow even the most brain storming
problems of Trigonometry, Integration, Differentiation and Vectors in
Complexity.



PS: The convo is partially made up, she’s actually quite Lovable…

39 comments:

  1. Hehehehehe.....really an intresting piece of conversation.......very well presented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. हम्मम्...तेरा इंट्रस्ट पता चल गया अब... बिवेयर..!!! :-P

      Delete
  2. At the end of the day all guys and all girls...however different they claim to be are just typical girls and typical boys just loved reading it :) have been a part of such a conversation myself though!!! I can't help but pity the guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sort of thing happens with me as well.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one!! Seems this post is an after effect of some experience! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bloody love the convo and the way you present it
    *True story...:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. By reading the first line, believe u me I knew y are you writing this one.. Honestly did a bit recee before I reading ur blog.. But amazingly written and presented. I am sure every youth of today can relate to this convo.. !!! Gd one.. damn.. how can u keep writing so well yet full of sarcasm.. Appreciate ur conviction for writing the mindless things, yet being able to showcase it with lots of mind..

    ReplyDelete
  7. By reading the first line, believe u me I knew y are you writing this one.. Honestly did a bit recee before reading ur blog.. But amazingly written and presented. I am sure every youth of today can relate to this convo.. !!! Gd one.. damn.. how can u keep writing so well yet full of sarcasm.. Appreciate ur conviction for writing the mindless things, yet being able to showcase it with lots of mind..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're still the same Kabir. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Straight face, Grinning) Ek face mein saath mein nahi ho sakta kabir :| Tu koi raavan hai :P :)
      Anyway, keep her happy :) Good luck....

      Delete
    2. Tu hai kaun, koi itne aache PJ nahi marta mere circle mein...

      Delete
    3. No one in your first ten guesses :)

      Delete
    4. that means you are not important anymore :)

      Delete
    5. Well ofcourse! :)

      Delete
    6. Mahi hai na tu....Saali

      Delete
    7. Nahi.. Kalki :D

      Delete
    8. vo Anurag ki lugaai..

      Delete
    9. Close enough.. :P Soch le toh iss situation par bhi movie ban sakti hai... Bye kabir... :)

      Delete
    10. Thanx Anonymous...:)
      keep checking out for more updates...

      Delete
  9. your convo reminds me of my Ex. good job

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so second you Swati...u just seemed to stole my words...now writing about u Kabir...ur stupendously fabulous blogger...just love what u write and yes the above convo..m sure it has been faced by every couple so we can relate to it... great write up...:)love ur sarcasm though i was relating myself to HER part..:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. u r in deep trouble after this... he he he!!! get ready to have another similar convo... :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to contradict nor resist.

    "Beware of Men: they can over shadow even the most brain storming problems of Attraction, Repulsion and Momentum" ;)


    P.s.- Keep up the fabrication of ur dubious late night conversations :P gr8 piece of writing btw =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing, specially for Mature Girls(read women), I say..:)

      PS: Thanx for wasting couple of minute here...:D

      Delete
  13. If you want to stay contented and balanced then i recommend that don't ever fall in any relationship. A person who is working 10 hours a day in the office may get depressed after having this type of conversation with the girl who keeps on nagging her boyfriend without any reason. If you are in relation ship with a guy then why do you keep so many apprehensions or doubts about his involvement? That means their is some lacunae or vaccum between both of the mates or the boy simply has lost his self respect and is constantly listening to girl. In my opinion if you are committed with the girl or the girl is committed to boy, then both of them should stick within those lines and try to make their bond more strong. Where their is love, their is no place for doubts. Love means mutual respect for each other, love means you care for each feelings, love means accepting each other in spite of each other's weaknesses.
    I mean come on if you are endowed with good life in India especially, you must respect it. Why guys and girls fall in relationship that is going to lead them now where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Bad urge to troll* - Anonymous 2.

      Delete
  14. If you want to stay contented and balanced then i recommend that don't ever fall in any relationship. A person who is working 10 hours a day in the office may get depressed after having this type of conversation with the girl who keeps on nagging her boyfriend without any reason. If you are in relation ship with a guy then why do you keep so many apprehensions or doubts about his involvement? That means their is some lacunae or vaccum between both of the mates or the boy simply has lost his self respect and is constantly listening to girl. In my opinion if you are committed with the girl or the girl is committed to boy, then both of them should stick within those lines and try to make their bond more strong. Where their is love, their is no place for doubts. Love means mutual respect for each other, love means you care for each other's feelings, love means accepting each other in spite of each other's weaknesses.
    I mean come on if you are endowed with good life in India especially, you must respect it. Why guys and girls fall in relationship that is going to lead them now where?

    ReplyDelete
  15. पढ़कर मुस्कुरा रही हूं और आख़िरी बार 'उसके साथ' फोन पर की गई बात याद कर रही हूं... बस इतना कहूंगी....इट हैप्पन्स... (विद ऐव्री वन)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycjE4RElV4&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  17. heads of to you kabir sir.......your blog makes me remember of all those shitty guyss who use to say same lines nd make such weired expressions...actually truly speaking all guys have soo low IQ level that they hardly could answer to girlss smart and true questions<3<3<3
    so mr. kabir bhatnagar not to beware of women because they are dont overshadow guys brain but depict the reality dey have in their heart<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heads off*
      guys*
      weird*
      so*
      Have such a low*
      Mr.Kabir Bhatnagar*
      They don't*
      They* (many more but I'm running out of grammar soap)
      Must say your hygiene in English is superb and depicts an IQ score of anything above 145.

      Delete
  18. Amazing round of sarcasm for the girl

    ReplyDelete