Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cyber lingo : The making of KEWL.

Before writing anything about cyber Lingo I would like to share one of my experiences related to that only..:P…‘ASL’, typical cyber slang, frequently used by the newbie’s while chatting. It looks normal to most of you out there but this word means a lot to me (In a Bad/Embarrassing way though). So some 10 years from now in 2000 when I was 12 and made my first Yahoo ID. Getting a virtual source to interact with n numbers of girls in the era of MTNL telephone was like heaven, you could do whatever you wanted fake names, fake profession, fake SIZES =)) and that too very confidently and yes you could also write tuti futi Angrezi it wouldnt matter whether it made sense or not but atleast you were happy to see a girl drooling over your so called Angrezi. 


So once I was in some random chatting room in a Café and buzzing every single girl, expecting a single reply. A girl named I don’t know but her Id’s name was BlackCatforyou…(sounds more like a punch line of a Condom Campaign), she replied back with a cute smiley and I was like YEEEEEEEEeeeessssss…….

Kabir: Hi
BC: HI
Kabir: Who are you (actually meant, how are you..)
BC: Confusing Smiley
Kabir: My name is Kabir ()
BC: Your ASL
Kabir: Laughing out loud vala smiley (Actually, I didn’t understand what she was asking and I didn’t  want her to think that I was Dumb..:p)
BC: I mean what is your ASL with (Confusing smiley)
Kabir: It’s All right (I genuinely didn’t know how to reply back..Poor me.:p) 
BC: “LOL” with a straight Face..
Kabir: ThanXxxxxxxx..(Sadly I didn’t even knew the exact meaning of LOL..:(..)
BC: Jerk (and Left)..



That 10 minute conversation had cleared one thing in my mind that if you really want to grab the attention of the girl or any guy then you HAVE to learn some slangs. However, I have used all these but in some other way (Mere kareebi is statement ko jyada kareeb se jante honge)

Over the period Those Ultra Cool slangs have gone through some drastic changes (Nokia to multi utility Chinese phones, likewise), special thanks to our Ultra Modern society for the modification and raping the language, through which people can judge the mental level of the person, Angrezi…:P…

LOL turns to LOlz followed by Lolx and then again followed by LolXxXXxxx….?
What’s Up turns to Waz up followed by Waaza…and finally conclude at Wad up…? 
Innocent “You” turns to “U” and then followed by “Uh” to “Euh”…… 
Pic to PiXxxx..
ROFLMAO (Hats off to the inventor) Combination of ROFL + LMAO….:|
Me turns to Meh 
My turns to Ma and Mah..
Love turns Luv and Lurv….
Thanks turn to Fanxxxx..:|
Sorry to Sowwieyyy..:’( 
And here comes the Super KEWL among all…Cool turns to Kool then Kewl and now Kewlxxx….:(

This one thing, turns me off, it doesn’t matter how hot or classy the chick is …
These are few words which all of you people have seen and may be are using in your daily life, I am not categorizing anyone … bust mostly people do as this because the beautiful cyber world is full of dedicated and hardworking Followers..:P. Don’t try to be a Centre of Attraction by writing SHIT or raping the language BUT, Try to make the Situation atleast that much interesting so that you will automatically become C of A, indeed. 

PS: Guys/Girls with superb Photoshop edited DP’s, Emo’s and Frustrated Desperate Lovers are more into this. 

PPS: I find Hahahahahahahaha…more expressive than ROFL, LMAO and LOL..:D

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!
    Not just because you mentioned but it is funny ! :)and i dont like raping the language with absurd abbreviations ! :P
    Good post. I know how closely you feel to this particular topic :P
    Keep writing.
    cheaaars!! <-- this will not be counted in the lingo. I just like pronouncing it that way so i shall type it the same way ! Meri marzi :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe
    what is "ASL"??

    (dont wanna touch a nerve, m genuinely unaware."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age, Sex and Location

    ReplyDelete