Standing in the middle of the door with horde behind, Intense looks combined with narrowed eyes, I feel like King Leonidas. Standing Fearless, standing still
‘Spartans, prepare for glory!’ I scream in my head just a few second before I am going to get off on Rajiv Chowk station! :|
As much as I hate travelling in metro, I love looking at people, laugh and then kill them in my head multiple times, precisely with Head Shots!
Metro is all about Mob and Mobile and here’s kind of people you probably met or you’ll going to meet, and yes don’t forget to keep your cell phones back in your pockets because, “Life is what happens when you are busy playing candy-crush”
1. Smart Ass: Can’t tell you how much smart their asses actually are, but one thing I can vouch for their pretentious skills. Blank faces. Calm as Cows reading ET, Coelho and yes our EL James, with that ‘Oh-I-am-convent educated-and-better-than-anyone-in-this-bogey’ looks. They flip 10 pages while talking on phone and that too WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING at it! Incredible!
2. Corporate Cows: Well dressed. Neatly ironed LP shirt paired with fitted trousers or skirts, they smell good, sophistication pouring from their faces. They always fidget with their laptops and yes they make faces, disgusting faces, they’ve got amazing variety of expressions. If you are lucky enough you’ll get to see a woman doing this stuff. Visual delight!
3. नमूने: ‘Models’ as we proudly call it in English, Ironically they behave in the same manner. Certainly the most abundant and entertaining species, clad in super jazzy outfits carried away with a cool-walk throughout the metro from one end to another. Sporting head-gears bigger than their heads, checking out their newly discovered cheek dimple, hard earned jaw line, biceps, comparing height with others, cleavage meter, duck faces and the list goes on. Fun to watch!
4. Love Birds: What could be more eye feasting than watching two love struck people teasing each other, guy’s over protective stance in a bogey full of skirt chasers, girl’s rare and extra lovable gesture, and telling people that he’s no more in the friend zone. Aawwwwwww....hooowwwww Keewwwttt.... :|
5. Hyperly active coll gangs: At one moment they make you feel all nostalgic and the next moment you feel like crushing their faces with bare hands. They are annoying and loud, their idiotic one-liners are directly proportional to how much people are smiling at it. Imagine a T-Rex trying to masturbate, that’s what they do, trying way too hard. :|
6. Skunks: They just stink. Some smell like a soggy stray dog. You’ll love to watch a women expression when trap between those skunks and that too early morning. The blend of their sweat mix with oil clad hair combined with unwashed clothes supported by depressing and rude continues announcements will certainly charge your morning up! Better than caffeine :P
7. Sadist: Mightiest of all, slapdash! They love breaking ‘Emergency Button’ hymn, every time they see a virgin Emergency Button. Put their middle finger in the hole above the sliding gate fantasizing their deep dark secrets, Fickle with collected dead bodies of wasps inside the tube light panes. Torn away the black rubber in between sliding gates and guiding map on the side mirrors while digging their nose......they remind me of Cape Fear’s Max Cady
........और ऐसे ही कुछ चूतिये लोगो की वजह से; guys like me are now depriving to see some pretty faces around us in the same bogey. :|
Moral of this piece: ‘Too much people on this planet, we desperately need a new plague’