Sunday, July 24, 2011

50K or else...!



-Hypothetical situations, people and ARTICLES make me behave or write like a completely normal Psycho-


This could be one major blow for most of the guys, read: non B.Tech, MBA, MBBS, MCA guys, in short Fukrey Launde”.  I was just going through a random newspaper’s daily magazine; saw an article in Bold and Red font which said - nearly 70% of  Indian women who live in metro cities, expect their partners to earn somewhere around 50K per month, also 20% wanted to marry a man earning more than 100K per month…!!.


After staring at the headline with a dull expression, for a moment I was like…………F***. I mumbled while releasing the most unstoppable natural force “Pee...” in the Loo, Kabir tu to beta saari umer Bachelor rehne vala hai considering the fact that the above mentioned hypothetical figures 2011 mein hai, after 6 years it could be double.  Now, don’t think I am gonna marry a girl in the next 6 years.


And like a hopeless pessimist I am, I said, “Koi na Veere there’s still a good chance of getting married, I still have remaining 10% girls”. But, being a media professional I always consider or at least look upon the negative sides too. Then I thought -what if the remaining 10% girls belong to some uber rich family background where they spend 50k or 100K on their monthly rejuvenation which will be Makeup accessories, spa, and other artificial & non required things.


But again, when there’s a will, there’s a way. OR I would rather say, when there’s a will, there are so many Relatives.  Jokes apart, I have mentioned some advice below for you to tackle this forthcoming dilemma, that how can we; “we the poor guys” marry our future partner in such circumstances.

Trust me; I am good at giving advices, though I never implement them on myself.


If your testosterone level is abnormally high try to fall in love with some RICH girl, if you’re not one romantic chap, pretend to be in Love, serious love.
Or
Go and try your luck in some “do numbari ka kaam” and make enough money to be in 50K vali league.
Or
Be Proud. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye…..and say Balls to your stats, I am going to marry Megan Fox or either Adriana Lima.

 


If, sadly, you’re not able to perform the above mentioned tricks & you’re among one of us “Fukrey Laundey” & still you want to get married, I suggest you one thing….


Marry your best Male Friend, Looser....! (Vaise bhi in four major metro cities, on an average only 887.5 females are there on 1,000 males)


One more thing; if you women expect that we men should earn somewhere around 50k to 100k, be sure enough that you’re worth EVERY penny.



Now, don’t tease or pretend to be one super cool Dude/Dudette by asking the super lame and expected question, “How much do you earn Kabir…?”


Keep Earning...!!

4 comments:

  1. hehehehehe....soooo good...especially the "fukrey launde" thing and "the tricks"..!!! loved it..! keep up the good work! :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much do you earn kabirrr?? :P fukrey launde.. ur fukrapanti rocks ;) tee hee!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so either settler or thick pocket.
    we can just hope in another five years things change a little only :P

    keep writing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u rock!!asusual..this was expected..from you!!loved dis..!!
    mee..:)

    ReplyDelete